Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14583 14584 14585 ... 22553 22554 22555
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-04-21 03:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
i have the blue one ;x
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-21 04:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
You're the biggest nerd here, nerd.

edit: well except for Seha.
I'm really not. I have some nerdy interests but I'm far from being at the top of the chain here(unless we talk about the FF saga).
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-21 07:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Why internet..

[+]
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
Server: Ragnarok
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2014-04-21 07:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
i have the blue one ;x
YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-21 08:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Tomorrow, Season 9 launch Leon....hmmm, I have been waiting on reputation gear projects till new system is in place. Can't wait. Also Tier 2 Shipyard Dilith SHOULD be filled today when I get in later. SO 4 days after that, BOOM.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2014-04-21 08:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Late to work, and with my current history and issues I'm facing could result in a massive shitstorm that could affect my career.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-21 09:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hope things go better Vyre!

MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-21 09:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn 4chan threads making me wanna play Yugioh again even though I don't understand 99% of things in the game these days.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-21 09:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
even though I don't understand 99% of things in the game these days.
Ditto! Friends/newcomers to our group use combiners or some weird things....n I'm like sitting there with my 3k attack Dragons like "just hurry and come at me!"

Edit: FUzors!!! or sommit....
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-21 09:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
even though I don't understand 99% of things in the game these days.
Ditto! Friends/newcomers to our group use combiners or some weird things....n I'm like sitting there with my 3k attack Dragons like "just hurry and come at me!"

Edit: FUzors!!! or sommit....
Synchro monsters? XYZ monsters? Pendulum monsters?
Probably not pendulum since they've only just been introduced in the series in Japan so it'll be a while before the cards get over here...

Was thinking about picking up the Legendary Collection 3: Yugi's World because dat Seal of Orihalcos + chance at getting Dark Magician Girl in the boosters, but it's like £40+. Joey's World is only £20. @_@;
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-21 09:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Vyrerus said: »
Late to work, and with my current history and issues I'm facing could result in a massive shitstorm that could affect my career.
/comfort
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-21 09:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn 4chan threads making me wanna play Yugioh again even though I don't understand 99% of things in the game these days.
I haven't kept up, I barely understand all of the rules in the Eternal Duelist soul for gba...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-21 09:33:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Synchro monsters
THATS IT!!!!!!!! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I Enjoyed my Dragon Decks...., I have like 4 and 1 Fire Deck. 1 BEWD, 1 REBD, 1 LVL Dragons, 1 Warrior Dragons, and 1 Flame Deck (started so i could abuse Solar Flare Dragon which is a Flame despite Dragon in the name).
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-21 09:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I should go through my physical cards and see if they're worth anything at all or if I should just give them away.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-21 09:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Synchro monsters
THATS IT!!!!!!!! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I Enjoyed my Dragon Decks...., I have like 4 and 1 Fire Deck. 1 BEWD, 1 REBD, 1 LVL Dragons, 1 Warrior Dragons, and 1 Flame Deck (started so i could abuse Solar Flare Dragon which is a Flame despite Dragon in the name).
I had a dragon deck with Blue Eyes White Dragon, Armed Dragon Lv7, Red Eyes Black Dragon and Red Eyes Darkness Dragon. Wasn't all that good since I was more focused on getting cards for my other decks.

Main deck was a spellcaster/warrior deck with Dark Magician, Buster Blader, Dark Paladin and Injection Fairy Lily. Still wasn't that great since I was missing a ton of ultra/secret rares to finish it off, but it was enough to wreck most dragons pretty easily. >:3

Was working on a water deck too with The Legendary Fisherman, Levia-Dragon Daedalus, Ocean Dragon Lord Neo-Daedalus, Legendary Ocean and Tornado Wall.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-21 09:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Within our Group, we would 2v2 almost exclusively. There were times we'd 1v1 each other. The team that was Spellcaster/Warrior and the Legendary Fisherman with the cards for it, wrecked havoc on the others. It was still fun though, except for the time I did a long chain to summon Dragon Master Knight for the first time, and then that Water Deck guy was like "ohhh Magic Jammer" and I literally /facedesked the table hard. So after that, I would always look at him and be like "Can you stop this??" before I kept going. UGHHHHHHHHHH

Good Ole Armed Dragons.... :3 Got to even summon the Lvl 10 a lot (till opponents would stop at nothing to stop my armed dragons...) That combined with Horus The Dragon Lvl 8. It was hot.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-04-21 10:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

:(
monday here? still not over my GBF fix :(
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-21 10:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking on Amazon for booster boxes for Dragons of Legend to see how much they are (I want me dat Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight) and couldn't find any at all... Turns out the set isn't out until Friday... :x

Within our Group, we would 2v2 almost exclusively. There were times we'd 1v1 each other. The team that was Spellcaster/Warrior and the Legendary Fisherman with the cards for it, wrecked havoc on the others. It was still fun though, except for the time I did a long chain to summon Dragon Master Knight for the first time, and then that Water Deck guy was like "ohhh Magic Jammer" and I literally /facedesked the table hard. So after that, I would always look at him and be like "Can you stop this??" before I kept going. UGHHHHHHHHHH

Good Ole Armed Dragons.... :3 Got to even summon the Lvl 10 a lot (till opponents would stop at nothing to stop my armed dragons...) That combined with Horus The Dragon Lvl 8. It was hot.
Entered a 2v2 tournament once. Ended up with myself and a friend against 2 of our other friends in the second round. They slaughtered us. I had ***draws the entire time and whenever my friend pulled something out, they always had some kind of trap card ready to counter. I swear both of their decks were built purely to get their opponents to kill themselves with the amount of ***like Mirror Force, Magic Cylinder and Barrel Behind the Door they had. Made sure to keep Jinzo in all my decks after that just in case.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-21 10:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

:(
monday here? still not over my GBF fix :(
Season 2 sometime after Reconquista of G...
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-21 10:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Entered a 2v2 tournament once. Ended up with myself and a friend against 2 of our other friends in the second round. They slaughtered us. I had ***draws the entire time and whenever my friend pulled something out, they always had some kind of trap card ready to counter. I swear both of their decks were built purely to get their opponents to kill themselves with the amount of ***like Mirror Force, Magic Cylinder and Barrel Behind the Door they had. Made sure to keep Jinzo in all my decks after that just in case.
/FETAL POSITION

I have shell shock from Jinzo....but yah, we would run our own tourneys every few months for 2v2 and 1v1 within our friends of 8-10 duelists. *** HATE magic cylinder. Me and my usual Partner both had Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End, and our bane would be the Barrel Behind the Door. I think we all 4 of us chained 4 seven tools, 4 (forgot name of card but can stop a 7 tools), and 4 Solemn Judgements.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-04-21 10:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

/FETAL POSITION

I have shell shock from Jinzo....but yah, we would run our own tourneys every few months for 2v2 and 1v1 within our friends of 8-10 duelists. *** HATE magic cylinder. Me and my usual Partner both had Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End, and our bane would be the Barrel Behind the Door. I think we all 4 of us chained 4 seven tools, 4 (forgot name of card but can stop a 7 tools), and 4 Solemn Judgements.

back in the day, I made a deck, was really neat.
Conection time rolled in, and I thought to myself!
"I'll take my deck! would be fun! never played people asides my friends before!"

so on my random 2nd 3rd match?

run into an A-hole with this card...

gg.....

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-04-21 10:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Man I hate the open market in xiv. Random people undercut me on stuff I'm crafting for money by 1-2 gil.
If I'm feeling like being an *** I'll just undercut them by 10k and/or slam the market into the ground. Sick of dealing with idiots.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-21 10:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

/FETAL POSITION

Probably gonna pick up the Starter Deck: Yugi Reloaded. ***comes with Mirror Force, Buster Blader, Spellbinding Circle, Magic Cylinder, Thousand Knives... Would've been lethal back in the day, and now it's a starter deck...
Then maybe buy some Dragons of Legend boosters once that comes out. Only 5 cards per pack, but they're always 4 super rares and 1 secret rare. :x
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragons_of_Legend

back in the day, I made a deck, was really neat.
Conection time rolled in, and I thought to myself!
"I'll take my deck! would be fun! never played people asides my friends before!"

so on my random 2nd 3rd match?

run into an A-hole with this card...

gg.....

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I had that card. Traded it for a stack of cards full of ultra/super rares. As much as I got out of the subsequent trades, I wish I'd kept Yata-Garasu instead. :<
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-21 10:54:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Synchro monsters
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-21 11:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

One time I teamed up with the Jinzo owner and got to summon this when he had Jinzo...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-21 11:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Synchro monsters
I imagine this is abridged, but what season was the original from?
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-21 11:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
Synchro monsters
I imagine this is abridged, but what season was the original from?
It's abridged, but it's from the movie "Bonds Beyond Time."
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14583 14584 14585 ... 22553 22554 22555