Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14577 14578 14579 ... 22553 22554 22555
Server: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
By Raein Tilgung 2014-04-19 16:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear Halone, I hate Leviathan EX. People get so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE during the second phase of the fight.

I just want my damn mirror and never see your face again. D:<
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-19 16:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to figure out all of what I missed in the last ... 3-4 months that I wasn't playing XIV ...

Maybe i'll do the HM primals at least for my relic thing ... but blah ... only ever done ifrit HM ... so yeah ... uh ... yeah
By Darkalenia 2014-04-19 16:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got Bravely Default.

SO EXCITE.

Where to start xD
[+]
By Raein Tilgung 2014-04-19 16:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkalenia said: »

SO EXCITE.

Where to start xD
The beginning :D
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-19 16:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

SO EXCITE.

Where to start xD

I would advise you start from the start.

I mean you can be a rebel and start from the end but ... well that wouldn't be fun now would it
By Darkalenia 2014-04-19 16:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I meant with like builds and stuff, smartasses :P
By Raein Tilgung 2014-04-19 16:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever you want. The "official" thread has some ideas in it.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-19 17:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Just get on and we can run through the relic stuff CNT, it's easy
By Raein Tilgung 2014-04-19 17:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

AWWWW YEAH WATER PONY

[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-04-19 17:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

If ya still need em CNT when I get home in 30 I'll help

Also I found out it was the ps3 *** me over on Titan, havt had a problem yet with ps4 lol (did it for my roulette Thursday and again for a couple LS mates later that night... Tho gotta love SCH who think Thier Eos will save them from landslide lol.
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-19 18:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Just get on and we can run through the relic stuff CNT, it's easy

Sweet i'll hold you to that :p I'll probably be more on tomorrow, might get on for a few minutes tonight but unsure yet....
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-19 18:39:29
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-19 19:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

That feel when you've realized you just finished your last "busy work" assignment as an undergrad.

Feels Goodman.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-19 19:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

SO EXCITE.

Where to start xD

I've had it for a few weeks, still haven't decided if I should start playing or if I should just play the demo first or not.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-19 19:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

So, apparently the Build Fighters producer said in an interview that Bandai were very pleased at how well GBF sold and that even though there's a lot of stuff lined up for Gundam already, there's a possibility for another season after G Reco.

It's also been confirmed that Tomino is working with Legacy Effects on a remake of one of his previous works, but there's no mention of what it is. Having recently watched G Saviour, I can safely say I wouldn't mind a live action Gundam with an actual budget behind it this time. :I
By Jetackuu 2014-04-19 19:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
That feel when you've realized you just finished your last "busy work" assignment as an undergrad.

Feels Goodman.
Now get ready for all the busy work you'll be doing and giving as a teacher, yay!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-19 19:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Feels Goodman.
Now get ready for all the busy work you'll be doing and giving as a teacher, yay!
Ugghhh... Thanks for crushing my spirit. Just when I thought I was on top of the world, Jet had to drag me back to the pit.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-19 19:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had it for a few weeks, still haven't decided if I should start playing or if I should just play the demo first or not.

Demo bonus stuff is nothing amazing tbh, just some real basic starting gear.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-19 19:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Feels Goodman.
Ugghhh... Thanks for crushing my spirit. Just when I thought I was on top of the world, Jet had to drag me back to the pit.
No problem sir, misery loves company.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-19 19:27:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

Demo bonus stuff is nothing amazing tbh, just some real basic starting gear.
so not worth it then?

even if you complete it entirely?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-19 19:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

misery loves company
Frustraaaaaaaaaated incorporaaaaaated!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-04-19 19:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Feels Goodman.

[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-19 19:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest Mag I thought about teaching a few times, either computers or math, as I enjoy showing others how to do things, but I just don't think I'd be cut out for it.

Maybe as an on the side community center type thing, but probably not in an actual school. With all the red tape and all. That and I don't want to deal with bitchy parents.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-19 19:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

Feels Goodman.

hmm, why do none of your images work?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-19 19:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The red tape and the parents are shitty as ***, I'll admit to that. However, the kids really make the difference. They need someone who's stable who can get them through the year and provide a level of support, and a lot of teachers can't deliver on that. That's one thing I pride myself on; I teach them what they need to know, but I'm more than just a teacher. I'm also a mentor and a friend. I do it because they need it, and if I don't do it, who will?

Also, the steady paycheck is a good thing as well. But really, it's not about that much, anymore. That being said though, I was offered 36,200 which isn't terrible for a starting out teacher with just a Bachelor's degree in Arizona.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-04-19 19:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
So, apparently the Build Fighters producer said in an interview that Bandai were very pleased at how well GBF sold and that even though there's a lot of stuff lined up for Gundam already, there's a possibility for another season after G Reco.

It's also been confirmed that Tomino is working with Legacy Effects on a remake of one of his previous works, but there's no mention of what it is. Having recently watched G Saviour, I can safely say I wouldn't mind a live action Gundam with an actual budget behind it this time. :I
By Jetackuu 2014-04-19 19:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The red tape and the parents are shitty as ***, I'll admit to that. However, the kids really make the difference. They need someone who's stable who can get them through the year and provide a level of support, and a lot of teachers can't deliver on that. That's one thing I pride myself on; I teach them what they need to know, but I'm more than just a teacher. I'm also a mentor and a friend. I do it because they need it, and if I don't do it, who will?

Also, the steady paycheck is a good thing as well. But really, it's not about that much, anymore. That being said though, I was offered 36,200 which isn't terrible for a starting out teacher with just a Bachelor's degree in Arizona.
not that horrible at all, depending on the cost of living in your area.

Yeah, I'll keep considering it in my spare time or something once I get my BS.
Server: Hyperion
user: mikuu
By Hatsune Miku 2014-04-19 19:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I unlocked thief.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-19 19:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-19 19:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

not that horrible at all, depending on the cost of living in your area.

Yeah, I'll keep considering it in my spare time or something once I get my BS.
Cost of living out here is pretty cheap, really. I'm going to be moving into a place with my buddy and his girlfriend here in a bit, and between the three of us, it'll be 800 bucks a month for an entire house in a pretty decent area. So, I'll be paying like 300 a month for rent, so it works out.

Teaching is immensely rewarding on an emotional level. Sacrifices will be made, but if you're serious about it, it might be the best thing you'd ever do in your life.
First Page 2 3 ... 14577 14578 14579 ... 22553 22554 22555