Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14561 14562 14563 ... 22553 22554 22555
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-16 18:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hummm guess i'm gonna be going to do a sleep study in the next week or so ... fuuuun
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-16 18:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said: »
Hummm guess i'm gonna be going to do a sleep study in the next week or so ... fuuuun

I fall asleep when I study all the time.
By volkom 2014-04-16 18:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

a sleep study...

By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-16 18:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

I fall asleep when I study all the time.

That reminds me I need to do my homework ... and study for this damned *** *** god awful math test tomorrow ....

volkom said: »
a sleep study...

Yeah I dunno how I feel about people watching me sleep ... just ... weird ...

I hope they know I sleep nekkid (not really but I wonder what would hapen if ... yeah I don't want to think about that one lol)
By volkom 2014-04-16 18:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

don't get raped
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-16 18:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
don't get raped
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 18:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

No more finals for this guy. Just... a shitload of grading.

Ladies and gentlemen, my chosen profession.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-16 18:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

you asked for it fool.

Start doing all multiple choice and scantrons, that's how they'll be graded anyway, you may as well do it too.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 18:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

you asked for it fool.

Start doing all multiple choice and scantrons, that's how they'll be graded anyway, you may as well do it too.
Shaddap! I'm making a difference!

/cries in a corner
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-16 18:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

you asked for it fool.

/cries in a corner
delusions!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 18:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Your face is a delusion!

Yeah, that's right. I flipped it on your ***. WAT YOU GON SAY NOW?!?!
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-16 18:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

can you do me a favour and convince my math teacher just to pass me ... I know you teacher people have your own secret society and whatnot.

I just really really *** hate math, it has nothing to do with what i'm going for ... so the fact that i'm being forced to take this god awful class because I missed my entrance exam by a few *** points just pisses me off.

The course load has NOTHING to do with math, doesn't even have it on there... yet i'm being forced to take the stupid *** remedial class....

I figure if I don't pass it this time around ... i'll *** and moan to the president of the college enough to maybe get a way around it (there honestly has to be a way to just negate the damned clas since it's not needed... right?)
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-16 18:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

you asked for it fool.

/cries in a corner
You are making a difference, sir.

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 18:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you teacher people have your own secret society and whatnot.
WHO TOLD Y-

Ahem. I mean, what on Earth are you talking about?
By Jetackuu 2014-04-16 18:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

There is:

pass your tests.

Math is needed for everyone, especially the simplicity of the remedial classes, what is it? Algebra 1? Fractions?

I feel the same about the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE English classes I still need to take to transfer, it has nothing to do with the degree I'm aspiring for...
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 18:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I'm making a difference!

/cries in a corner
You are making a difference, sir.

Mmm. Quite.

SPATHYYYY!!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-16 18:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmm. Quite.

SPATHYYYY!!
Oh dear, you are quite excitable today. How goes things, Mr. Mag?
By Jetackuu 2014-04-16 18:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

If I had it my way: If people didn't get an A average in Math classes they'd fail and have to retake them and would have to stay in school until they passed and would be their guardian's responsibility until they do so.

(basic) Math isn't that hard!
By Fyyvoaa 2014-04-16 18:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not that it's hard, I just don't like it, it's dull ... boring ... I can't keep my attention to it long enough to do it lol
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 18:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp, I have one more assignment for ASU... EVER, and of course, it's going to be late, because me = slackaroony. Also, I'm waiting on two different places to see if one of them (or both of them) are going to give me a job. I finished my Macbeth unit and now we're just going to watch the movie before moving onto poetry, where I get to teach one of my all time favorite poems: Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley. I just finished working out and am now going to do a session of bullshitting my way through this paper before spending the rest of the night eating salad and watching Netflix. I'd say life is pretty sweet, right now.

How are you, my Iowan compadre?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-16 18:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not that it's hard, I just don't like it, it's dull ... boring ... I can't keep my attention to it long enough to do it lol
Maybe you're just dull and boring!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 18:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe your face is just dull and boring!!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-16 18:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp, I have one more assignment for ASU... EVER, and of course, it's going to be late, because me = slackaroony. Also, I'm waiting on two different places to see if one of them (or both of them) are going to give me a job. I finished my Macbeth unit and now we're just going to watch the movie before moving onto poetry, where I get to teach one of my all time favorite poems: Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley. I just finished working out and am now going to do a session of bullshitting my way through this paper before spending the rest of the night eating salad and watching Netflix. I'd say life is pretty sweet, right now.

How are you, my Iowan compadre?
Still jealous you weren't one of my English teachers. :< Good to hear everything appears to be going well on your end.

I'm pretty good actually. Got an interview for a job as a security guard on Friday and got my hair bleached/cut. Feelin' overall pretty good about life right now. Granted I'm also suddenly in a philosophical/questiony mood.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-16 19:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Whether it's boring or not, I have to agree with Jet on this one. Math, especially on the level usually required for a basic college degree, is a pretty important part of our lives. I see no reason to complain about learning something that has so many applications especially when you're not even dealing with the advanced stuff (*** you, Calc I both love and hate you.)

It would be like me saying I didn't appreciate English classes because they weren't my thing. Don't get me wrong, I failed the *** out of those classes because I didn't do work but I still appreciated and took with me all the knowledge they gave me in those classes.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-16 19:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I will be streaming this weeks epic episode of arrow since they are showing the cubs game....bleh.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 19:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Still jealous you weren't one of my English teachers. :< Good to hear everything appears to be going well on your end.

I'm pretty good actually. Got an interview for a job as a security guard on Friday and got my hair bleached/cut. Feelin' overall pretty good about life right now. Granted I'm also suddenly in a philosophical/questiony mood.
*** yeah! Good luck on the interview, bud! You're going to destroy that ***. When you go in there, just throw the door open, plop on the chair and tell those *** that if they don't hire you, they're missing out on the best mother *** in that state.

Don't ever stop being in that philosophical/questiony mood. Always be inquisitive and always, always, always question the man. As Frederick Douglass put it (I'll just paraphrase, here), "Education is freedom." The moment you stop being philosophical/questiony is the moment you lose your zest for life, and OH MY GOD SEASON TWO OF VENTURE BROS IS ON NETFLIX FINALLY!!!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-16 19:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe your face is just dull and boring!!
Maybe your mom!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-16 19:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

*** yeah! Good luck on the interview, bud! You're going to destroy that ***. When you go in there, just throw the door open, plop on the chair and tell those *** that if they don't hire you, they're missing out on the best mother *** in that state.

Don't ever stop being in that philosophical/questiony mood. Always be inquisitive and always, always, always question the man. As Frederick Douglass put it (I'll just paraphrase, here), "Education is freedom." The moment you stop being philosophical/questiony is the moment you lose your zest for life, and OH MY GOD SEASON TWO OF VENTURE BROS IS ON NETFLIX FINALLY!!!
I question the validity of this quote... Everyone knows Mr.Douglass' favorite was season three.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 19:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14561 14562 14563 ... 22553 22554 22555